Thrive takes all complaints seriously and will investigate each at the appropriate level, record the findings and actions, and maintain a complaints log.
Thrive will deal with any complaint in a clear and straightforward way and treat everyone fairly and with courtesy, and assist any complainant with making the complaint if requested.
Victimisation of a complainant, or deterring anyone from making a proper complaint, will not be tolerated.
Thrive commits to:
- Acknowledge complaints within 48 working hours and issue a copy of the complaints procedure with the acknowledgement if requested
- Resolve complaints within 10 working days whenever possible
- Offer advocacy and assistance with the procedures to the appropriate level within the organisation
- Escalate complaints in accordance with the procedures to complainants
- Produce a complaints log which will be monitored at senior management meetings and made available to the HR sub-committee and the Board of Trustees.
Click here for contacts.